Two-in-one laptops are a smart investment for anybody who wants a single computer for work, study, and media consumption. They offer great performance and are easy to carry around. What is more their tiny form factor offers many use modes. These laptops in UAE are a good compromise between a conventional laptop and a tablet.
Two-in-one laptops are basically of two types: First type is detachable that enable you to totally remove the keyboard so that the device may be used as a tablet without the keyboard. Second type is convertible laptops that can be transformed from a notebook to a slate by using hinges that rotate a full 360 degrees. You may choose to make use of a keyboard and touchpad when it is absolutely required to do so; or, if it is more convenient, you can just utilize your screen.
The following is a list of the ten most popular two-in-one laptops currently on the market in the United Arab Emirates. This article will assist you in comprehending the advantages and disadvantages of these laptops, allowing you to make a decision that is well-informed.
Lenovo Yoga 7i 14 Gen 7
Under the category of convertible type laptops, the Lenovo Yoga 7i 14 Gen 7 stands out as the most impressive option. It has a gorgeous design and an incredible battery life, and it is the most recent in the series. This 2-in-1 laptop is excellently built with great attention to details.
- Touch screen that is vibrant and bright, 2.2K resolution
- A touchpad and keyboard that are both comfortable
- A Reliable Method for Choosing Ports
- Long-lasting and efficient batteries.
- Integrated graphics restrict the potential for gaming and media creation
- Although an active pen isn’t supplied, it does work.
Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i 14-Inch
The Lenovo IdeaPad Flex 5i 14-inch is an affordable convertible laptop with a lovely keyboard and reasonable performance for the price, although the display and battery could need some improvements.
- As long-lasting as a laptop or tablet
- HDMI and USB-C ports are included
- Touch screen that is both bright and responsive
- Decent performance given the price
- As far as battery life goes, it’s below average of course
- Not a pen that writes
- Instead of USB-C charging, a private power port is used
Lenovo IdeaPad Windows Duet 5i
IdeaPad Windows Duet 5i from Lenovo is a complete, less priced alternative to high-end 2-in-1 laptops with quick performance and a robust build. The presence of the keyboard is advantageous.
- Strong structure and an easily detachable design
- There is a keyboard.
- Visible 2.5K display
- good performance even with a Core i3 CPU
- Storage space is restricted to 128GB
- There are two USB-C ports but no Thunderbolt ports
HP Spectre x360 13.5
The Spectre x360, which now has a slightly modified screen size, isn’t low priced, but HP’s top-tier convertible 2-in-1 laptop is a magnificent feat of engineering that is both strong and lightweight.
- Gorgeous aspect ratio of 3:2 with OLED touch display
- Strong, sleek, and svelte design
- Good battery life and performance
- HDMI jack absent (but mini dock included)
- There is no internal pen storage or LTE mobile broadband.
- The keyboard layout does not impress
Acer Chromebook Spin 714
Acer’s most current Chromebook Spin retains its place as our top pick for a Chromebook that fits in the category of convertible 2-in-1 laptops, despite losing the microSD card and staying rather hefty. It has a new display and a better stylus.
- 14-inch, 16:10 display
- dependable, with a metal frame
- 1080p webcam with a protective case
- Place for pen is included
- There is no microSD card reader on newer versions
- A bit heavy
Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3 Chromebook
The Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 3 is a tiny 2-in-1 detachable chromebook that shatters the myth that chromebooks are all cheap and tiny; yet, its battery life is less than stellar. It combines laptop and tablet functions.
- streamlined and transportable design
- The keyboard cover enhances the typing experience
- Useful kickstand
- Good compatibility with Chrome and Android apps
- The Qualcomm Processor provides exceptional performance
- There is no jack for headphones
- Pen to be purchased separately
- Limited battery life
HP Elite Dragonfly Chromebook
While its cost may deter some users, HP’s flagship Elite Dragonfly Chromebook offers an excellent case for Chrome OS in the workplace. It’s a emnterprise level convertible type laptop that pffers great performance including the sound quality.
- Slim and light
- Superb touch screen with a 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Good connectivity, camera,
- Magnetic Ink Pen, and Fingerprint Reader
- Snappy touchpad and illuminated keyboard
- Given the exorbitant cost, only commercial use makes sense.
- Users using Windows will need to learn new keyboard shortcuts
Dell Latitude 9330 2-in-1
Small and light with innovative features, Dell’s Latitude 9330 2-in-1 laptop is a winning convertible laptop for remote-working enterprises.
- Lightweight and small
- Available mobile broadband in 4G or 5G
- 1080p smart webcam
- Touchpad with shortcuts for zoom
- No SD card slot, HDMI, or USB-A connectors
- No choice for a 4K or OLED screen
- C-suite cost
HP Dragonfly Folio G3
HP’s Dragonfly Folio G3 stands out from other lightweight business 2-in-1 laptops due to its a fashionable leather cover and a novel pull-forward convertible mechanism.
- Flexible screen-forwarding action
- Attractive 3:2 touch screen
- Support for 4G or 5G broadband
- Impressive sound and webcam
- An autonomous stylus pen
- There is no SD/microSD card slot, HDMI, or USB-A port.
- Reflective screen with a high gloss
- Very expensive
Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio
Microsoft’s Surface Laptop Studio, which is loaded with state-of-the-art features and signals the beginning of a new generation of laptop for creative workers who value pen input. Performance isn’t even close to being at the top of its class, which is a huge drawback.
- Pull-forward touch screen that is one-of-a-kind
- Amazing keyboard
- Haptic touchpad that is revolutionary
- Sturdy digital stylus holder with magnetic attachment
- 120 Hz refresh rate
- Battery that lasts a long time
- Low Performance even after up grading
- Only two USB ports