Fitbit is one of the most well-known brands in the wearables sector. Getting started is straightforward, whether you possess one of its fitness trackers or one of its high-end smartwatches. Don’t be concerned about how to set up your Fitbit – we’ve got all the instructions you have to gain the most out of Fitbit’s most popular wearables.
Fitbit’s current wearable portfolio, which includes the Fitbit Sense, Versa 3, Charge 5, Luxe, and Inspires 2, will be covered in this article. You can shop fitbit versa 3 at best price in Dubai today.
Fitbit Versa 3 Setup Instructions
- On the smartphone or tablet, launch the Fitbit app. Log in to your Fitbit account, or create a new one if you don’t already have one.
- In the app’s account area, pick “set up” the device.
- Choose ‘Fitbit Versa 3’ from the Fitbit model list. To begin the setup procedure, click ‘Set Up.’
- You will be instructed to attach your Fitbit Versa 3 to its magnetic charger. You’ll be able to complete the setup procedure after it recognizes the charger.
- A 4-digit code should show on the display of your Fitbit Versa 3. In the Fitbit app, enter the code and accept the Bluetooth pairing request.
- Connect your Fitbit Versa 3 to your Wi-Fi network at home. Choose ‘Next,’ then select your Wi-Fi network from the list of nearby possibilities and input your Wi-Fi network password.
- You may be asked to update your Fitbit. Choose ‘Update Now’ and wait for your Fitbit to update. Keep your phone close by while the smartwatch refreshes.
- Because the Fitbit Versa 3 has a microphone, you must acknowledge its presence to finish the setup. Choose ‘Got it.’
- Ignore or activate your voice assistant. You have the option of utilizing Google Assistant or Alexa. To finalize the pairing, you’ll be requested to check in using your Google or Amazon Alexa account.
- Ignore or schedule on-wrist calls. Keep in mind that on-wrist calls are only available to Android phone users.
- The final step in configuring your Fitbit Versa 3 is picking whether or not to activate Fitbit Premium. Versa 3 provides a 90-day free trial of the health insights service in this writing. If you do not want to start Fitbit Premium at setup time, click the ‘X’ symbol.
The app will lead you through the essential controls and navigation options you’ll want to become acquainted with. Your Fitbit Versa 3 should now be operational.
Setting up your Fitbit is simple, but that’s only the beginning. Once you’ve mastered the fundamentals, the only thing left to do is get started. Start tracking your exercise, activity, and wellness numbers with your device. Grab it for a test drive and obtain music and Fitbit Pay with you on your next run. You have a plethora of tools to aid you on your health and fitness journey, thanks to the capabilities on the device and the additional resources on the Fitbit app.